First Time Home Buyers
Your First Purchase can be overwhelming.
Home Buying Step by Step Guide for First Time Home Buyers.
It is understandable that buying a home for the first time can be daunting. We have helped many like you transition into owning one of the big investment that you will make. Want to know how we can help?
These are a few things we do to help you:
- Explaining you Extensively the Process of Home Buying.
- Objectively Advise on Comparable’s in the neighbourhood.
- Analyzing your Credit and Affordability
- Pre-qualify your Mortgage Options (In-house!)
- Know the Costs Involved.
- Know your Eligibility for Government Programs targeted to First Time Home Buyers.
- Explaining you how much Downpayment is required.
- Find you the Suitable Home as per your wants and needs.
- Aggressively Negotiate on Offers to help you save money.
- Connect you with Value Added Real Estate Service Providers: Real Estate Lawyers/Solicitors, Appraisers, Home Inspectors and Mortgage Brokers.
We are your expert guide giving you the impartial information and opinions through your complicated journey. There might be emotional moments in this journey; we aim to make your home buying experience as smooth as possible. We look forward to helping you.
The Real Cost of Home Ownership
Did you know about the Upfront Costs?
The initial amount of money you will need. These may include down payment, closing costs, and taxes (if applicable).
On Going Costs
What about Ongoing Costs?
Mortgage Payments, Property Taxes, Insurance, Utility Bills, Condominium Fees (if applicable), and routine repairs and maintenance are some of the continued costs of living in your home.
Then the Major Repairs!
Roof Replacements, Foundation Repairs, Swimming Pools, Windows and Driveways are large and expensive when it comes to repairs and renovations.